Friday, March 25, 2011

外卖 - River South (Hoe Nam) Big Prawn Noodle




























Mom bought me 外卖 for lunch today. It's my fav River South (Hoe Nam) Prawn Noodle. Lin and I will only have dried prawn noodle with broth on the side from this stall.

The prawns are very fresh, big & succulent. The generous topping of scallions enhances the flavour of the noodle & the beansprouts give it extra crunch. I figured alot of pork ribs & prawns must have been used to create such rich & flavourful broth. *.*

Mom was concerned I might not be satisfied with just a bowl of noodle & broth. And she added an extra side, fish cake. :)




























Details of River South (Hoe Nam) Big Prawn Noodle:
31 Tai Thong Crescent
T: 6281 9293

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content and images as well! Thanks for sharing this! Looks delicious...Daniel

    ReplyDelete