Monday, June 7, 2010

Cream Crackers Pork Cutlet

Lin's going to Dubai for business trip this Sat. Hence she gotta eat all her fav food this week. :D One of her fav is Cream Crackers Pork Cutlet. ;)













I took the opportunity to learn from Mom. It's amazingly easy. Yeah! :)

Ingredients (serves 4):
5 packets of cream crackers
3-4 egg yolks
12 slices of pork




























Method:
  • Crush the cream crackers till they are very fine.
  • Marinate the pork slices with egg yolks 












  • Coat the pork slices with Cream Crackers



























  • Heat a wok of oil, just enough to cover the pork slice. Deep fry till the slices are golden brown












Enjoy!

No additional seasonings is required as the the cream crackers contain salt & sugar. Lin & I love to have our Cream Crackers Pork Cutlet with Tomato Ketchup! :)

2 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC idea! I am so gonna copy copy :D wondering if I can get away with baking these instead of deep frying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if baking works for these. Do try & let us know. :) I dislkike deep frying too...it's an oily business...

    ReplyDelete