Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Minced Pork & Wolfberries Porridge




























Lin had cravings for my minced pork & wolfberries porridge. It's one of our comfort food! ^.*  So I'm making it for lunch today since she needs not work. :)

Ingredient (serves 4)
1.5 cups of uncooked rice
200g of minced pork
2 tbsp of wolfberries
Some cabbage/celery (sliced);

Marinade
1 tbsp of soy sauce
1/4 tsp of corn starch
Dash of pepper

Seasoning
Soy sauce

Method
Mix the marinade with the minced pork, set aside
Wash the rice
Boil a pot of water, rice & wolfberries over medium to high heat
Add cabbage
Add marinated minced pork and cook for a few more mins
Season the porridge with soy sauce
Done!

This is easy peasy but very comforting... :)

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog. I can't wait to try this. Thanks....Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniel, thank you for liking our blog. :) And I hope you like the porridge too!

    ReplyDelete