Monday, April 18, 2011

Brunch or Lunch at Fountain, Xintiandi

Prior to going to the Singapore Day Carnival on Sat, Mary, Alecia, Lin & I headed to Fountain, Xintiandi for a quick brunch which became lunch instead. :)))

Not too bad a place but do not expect much of the service. One of the service staff was in fact grouchy. : /














I love this pic Lin took of Alecia & myself. :) I've become Alecia's playmate. Lol! :))) And she wanna sit beside me for all meals. Well, I'm honored. Lol! :)))



















Mary & Alecia shared a French Coquette Madame while Lin & I shared Fountain's char grilled burger. They were both pretty good. We love the chuncky fries. :) They could have been more creative with the dips for the fries instead of plain-o tomato sauce though.





















Details of Fountain Xintiandi:
Unit 4, Building 10-12
Lane 181, Taicang Road
Luwan District
Shanghai 200021, China
T: +86 21 6326 8800
W: http://www.fountainxtd.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment