Monday, April 4, 2011

Disappointing Monday Breakfast :(

I like MOS Burger's food. And when I realized they offer breakfast, I wanted to give it a try. Somehow, we never got to doing it till this morning. I should be happy right? Well, we were disappointed instead. : (




























The ham was a tad oily. The egg was blah. We thought the waffles would save the day. Unfortunately it only added to our disappointment. They tasted more like those you get from the frozen section in a supermarket. The maple syrup for the waffles was also extremely diluted. :(

We do appreciate MOS's effort to give its consumers' a balanced meal. This salad can't go wrong. :) But that's about it, really.




























I hope you had better luck with your Monday breakfast! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment