Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Experiencing 跌打 for the 1st Time *.*



















I did something which wasn't fun today. : ( After enduring weeks of pain in my shoulder and being only able to lift my left hand to a certain point, Yahui took me to a 跌打 she frequents. It was my first time going for 跌打 treatment and I was apprehensive & nervous. : I I'm clueless what's 跌打 is in English. If anyone could enlighten me on that, it would be perfect. :)

Lin and I were surprised how "antique" this place was! : O If I had my camera with me, there would be tons of things I wanna capture. Lol! :))) Lin took all the pics for this posting because I was having butterflies in my tummy. Thanks to the movies & shows I've seen over the years - the actor/actress usually screams when they go for 跌打 treatments. : O My threshold for pain is high but I'm unsure how high it can go....




























I never imagined I would go to such a traditional place for treatment. But yeah, I did it today. : O





















Hm...my shoulder did feel much better.... :)

1 comment:

  1. Bone-setting or manual therapy in English!!! I'll bring you to mine if you come to Hong Kong next time, you will be scared off because the treatment comes with acupuncture, cupping and ultrasound...
    Xueyi

    ReplyDelete