Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bread of Life

I've mia for a while...apologies friends. :) It's not that I have been busy, but rather em hem...I was distracted. ;)

I'm not a fan of garlic bread. They smell good but I don't like garlicky breath after eating them. :))) Having said that, I gave way to some on Tues. These garlic bars from Bread of Life Bakery, freshly out from the oven were kinda hard to resist...

They come in two flavours, original & spicy. The original tasted rich & garlicky while the spicy one was less rich but has the extra kick. Not sure which I prefer, but a bite of orginal and a bite of spicy one kind of balance everything out. :)

Below is a pic of our new discovery. They come in rectangular blocks but mom cut them into the following before I could capture them in their orginal state...




























Details of Bread of Life Bakery:
W: http://www.bolbakery.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment