Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just A Simple Tea Affair

It's rainy today and I'm loving it! :) I'm finally done with redoing a call list for Wendy. Our PC crashed last weekend before I could save any document. : ~( Anyway to reward myself for completing this tedious task all over again and uncovering more companies as a result, I made myself tea!

It's a simple tea affair, but satisfying. ^.^ I prepared some Paris-Singapore tea from TWG to go with Sara Lee's chocolate swirl pound cake. :D I like the soft & moist texture of the cake. Yum... I would be happier if I could also have TWG scones. Anyway, always be contented! ;)

Sara Lee pound cake brings back memories of the many Chinese tuition sessions we had years ago. Our tutor served us Sara Lee pound cake and Yakult in between lessons. :) Isn't it fabulous to enjoy the cake without the tuition now? :)))


No comments:

Post a Comment