Monday, June 6, 2011

Eat May Know (食就知)




























It's been raining for the last two days. I'm actually enjoying the cool weather, minus the flooding in certain parts of Singapore. Rainy weather makes a perfect day for tea. :)

Mom bought me salted bun (Hum Chin Peng) & butterfly bun from this little stall, Eat May Know.  This name is easy to remember isn't it? :))) Eat and you may know if the buns are good. ^.* We like the buns from this stall because they are freshly made on the spot.

There are two types of hum chin peng. The salted one and the one with red bean fillings. I prefer hum chin peng without any fillings. Beans, be it red or green are out for me. : I

The butterfly bun is coated with seasame and it's a little sweet. It's called butterfly because it's shaped like one.





















The snowman tea set brought some fuzzy cheer. :) I chose Twinings Four Red Fruits flavoured tea. The four red fruits are cherry, redcurrant, raspberry & strawberry. :)

Say hello to June's snowman. :D





















Details of Eat May Know:
#01-32 Bendemeer Market & Food Centre
Blk 29 Bendemeer Road

No comments:

Post a Comment