Wednesday, January 25, 2012

新年初三! 3rd Day of Lunar New Year!

















新年初三 - grandmom, 二姨,小姨, 四姨,四姨丈, Shawn, Grace, Jarius , Faith & Lydia came over to our place for a simple celebration! It'll be our last Chinese new year celebration here at Sunrise Gardens. Gonna miss our little but fully utilized patio. :D

Mom prepared similar dishes to what we had on Chinese New Year eve. We are not complaining because we LOVE them! :D I had to stop Grace, Shawn & Lin from picking the food because I had yet to snap pics of them. Anyway, I didn't think the pics turn out great cos I was under pressure from them... and since they were similiar to what we had for CNY eve, I decided not to post them. ;)

二姨 got us take-out lo hei from a restaurant at Serangoon Gardens. While most people will dash & fish for the salmon, Lin & I rushed for the gold ingots (crackers). :)))

We had fun lo hei-ing! :D It's perhaps the only time we're allowed to play with our food! Ha! :D So here's lo hei-ing to an Awesome Dragon Year ahead!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment