Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Gory Gory Lunch *.*

Lin brought me to her office for Halloween lunch today. :) I've never gone for a gory feast...oooooooo....

Lin didn't want to be too over in her dress up. So I helped her create a spider & cobweb headpiece. And she finished off her look with a pumpkin handbag! :)))

We like Russell from UP! Who doesn't??? :D And Maggi in Donald Duck cape. Lol! :)
 
Oh and this preggy was goriness at its best. The foetus' arms were out of the womb and carrying a pumpkin. Eeeeekkkkk... *.*
 
Ted was here too. Yup all the way from Hollywood. :)
 
The kitchen's brewing...
 
Grilled Aged Beef with Decomposed Wild Rice
Steamed Fish with Parasite
Foie Gra Brain 
Cavatppi Worms Pasta in Herb Tomato Sauce
Witches Brew
Seafood Eyes with Squid Ink and Egg White
Stuffed Pumpkin with Roasted Vegetables
 
I kinda lost my appetite....
 
I took what I thought was pretty safe to eat...lol :)))
 
I think I love the desserts best. :)
 
The weather played along with the Halloween theme. It's been pouring since 11am. :) So that's my Wednesday Halloween lunch....oooooo...

No comments:

Post a Comment