Thursday, January 10, 2013

Unsatisfied Craving...











I've been having craving for Taiwanese braised meat rice 滷肉飯 and beef noodles 牛肉麵 for a while...thanks to a program we watched a few months back.

And so when Mom & I came across this Taiwanese eatery 吃在台北 (Eat at Taipei), we headed in...

Now imagine my excitment when a bowl of braised meat rice 滷肉飯 was placed before me. :) The set meal included Taiwanese sausage and beancurd. 

Not exactly pow-wow-wow though...but better than nothing. :)









The Lychee Green Tea (not included in the set lunch) was simply lychee flavoured sugary drink. *.*

Mom & I also shared a bowl of beef noodles 牛肉麵. The broth was rather flavourful and the carrots & daikons were soft & nice. But the beef was tough and the noodles were just instant noodles. How could this be their recommended dish? I've no id. 












At the end of the excitement & anticipation, my craving wasn't satisfied...

Details of 吃在台北 (Eat At Taipei):
#01-43/44 Chinatown Point
133 North Bridge Road
Singapore 059413
T: +65 6702 0078
W: http://www.eatattaipei.com.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment