Sunday, December 15, 2013

Hello Again :)




Happy December!

I've been out of action here for 3 months! *.* My schedule is still ridiculous but I'm squeezing in some moments to jot down important milestones & happenings during this period lest I forget. :) 

After years of struggling in the marketplace, I finally opened my flagship floral boutique in October! The journey has been exhilarating & painful at the same time. Nonetheless God has blessed Lin & I with amazing family & friends who supported us all the way. :) I can't thank Him enough.

In addition to managing store defects, my assistant Jone & I had to battle dengue in the 3rd week of our operation. The area we were in had lots of mozzies. :( Inexperienced Lin & Rachel had to hold the fort. Btw Lin had no choice as the floral boutique is our baby. Rachel could have left us but instead she took the challenge in her stride, putting in more than 10 hours a day in the shop and running to visit me & Jone in the hospital. A faithful & loyal team member - priceless.

I thank our heavenly Father for putting this team together. Each of us has our strengths & weaknesses but we complement one another so well as a team! :) I'm not the perfect boss, I recognize my flaws. I will strive to improve. ;) There will be more challenges ahead, but we will conquer each one at a time.

Hugs to Mom, Beanie, grandmom, aunts, uncles, cousins & friends for their love & prayers.

My wish for this Christmas? May we be a blessing to people around us. Oh and yes, good health too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment