Saturday, November 15, 2014

Rainbow in the Nite ;)

This Sat we checked out I Am cafe, off Haji Lane. We didn't expect Haji Lane to be so vibrant in the nite. :)))


It's never too late in the nite for coffee (not me though. I hate being a nite owl). 
Joo's cappucino :)






























Amber's ice latte :)































Our sparkling water...boring...





























I stole a bite of this Simply Margherita Pizza. It was so so good...














And ending our Sat nite on a colorful note! :)



























Exhausted from a week's work but feeling happy & contented nonetheless. :) Praise God for the rainbow.



Details of I Am:
674 North Bridge Road
#01-01
Singapore 188804
T: +65 6295 5509
W: www.iam.com.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment