Saturday, October 23, 2010

Tiffin Club

Finally met Donovan & company for dinner last night. ^.^ Dining veue was Tiffin Club. I checked out their website earlier in the day and was pretty excited about visiting the place. Plus I like the nostalgic sounding name "Tiffin". ;) H/r trying to find the place was kind of a put off. *.* We circled around the area at least 3 times and hit the ERP gantry at least twice before we found the place. :(

Tiffin Club occupies a charming restored shophouse, slightly off Chinatown. It has a pleasant decor with impressive wine chiller. Tiffin Club serves contemporary Southeast Asian cuisine.




























The tapas were delightful. :) The laksa crouquettes were gone before I could snap any pics??? The cheeseburgers were yum. The oishi cripsy chicken made such easy & tasty finger food, it's difficult to stop. I didn't try the chilli crab toasties, so can't comment much about them. Gotta ask Sam! Anyway I much prefer the tapas over the main...















Donovan & Sam had duck redang, Shir Ee, Sophie, Lin & I had chilli crab linguine (I had imagined a crab pincer on top a bed of linguine), Victoria had roasted pepper ravoli while Ria being a little creative, requested something off the menu, chicken linguine. I didn't managed to capture the roasted pepper ravoli & chicken linguine. I didn't want to hold Vic back from her 1st meal of the day. :) As for Ria, she isn't use to me snapping pics of food yet! Lol! :)))





















For desserts, we shared  a raspberry apple crumble with golden crusted marshmallows, macadamian chocolate truffle cake and a dark chocolate and pear tart with vanilla ice cream. I wasn't wow by any of the dessert. : I





















Details of Tiffin Club:
16 Jiak Chuan Road
Singapore 089267
T: +65 6323 3189
W: http://www.thetiffinclub.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment