Thursday, September 15, 2011

Chocolaty Chocolaty Treat :)





















I'm thinking of chocolate. I'm craving for chocolate. I need chocolate. But I have no id what chocolaty stuff to satisfy the sudden crave. Valrhona chocolates? Royce chocolates? Rive Gauche's chocolate cake? Sara Lee's chocolate pound cake? Chocolate ice cream?

So in the end Lin bought me a Super Stacked Chocolate Cake from Awfully Chocolate. It's a meaner version of Awfully Chocolate's signature chocolate cake. Did it squash the chocolaty crave? You bet! *.*

It's a gorgeous chocolaty cake. Super chocolaty & ain't sweet at all.

Good stuff needs to be shared. Fats need to be shared. So we divided the cake into 5: Mom, Beanie, Lin, our helper - Lidia & myself. Of course mom gave me the biggest slice! Heh! :D




























Details of Awfully Chocolate:
ION Orchard
2 Orchard Turn #B4-50
T: (65) 6884 6377
W: http://www.awfullychocolate.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment