Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Speechless Birthday Celebration *.*



























I'm speechless for this birthday celebration! *.* I've lost my voice! But it's not dampening my celebration...no...no. I continue to feast with Lin, Mom, Beanie & dearest cousins, niece & nephew. :D

Minced pork porridge stepped aside for this fabulous & more flavourful feast!




























We love satays. There's a selection of duck, chicken & pork! Take your pick!




















There's also Kueh Pie Tee, which is turnip, eggs & prawns in crispy cups. Warning: once you start, you can't stop!





















And laska :)





















And here's our 2nd choc b'day cake & counting...




























We weren't successful in our photos taking attempts with the little ones...












Look what our cousins got me! A Kate Spade Barrow Street pouch. Very timely as the one from Pauline has gotten too small for my extended family of nit nacks!

Not my colour, but I like the bow & the size. :)



















So who's staying in there?




























a) Kate Spade Barrow Street pouch itself
b) Keys to my Peugeot 3008
c) Hello Kitty keychain with keys to my house. Her limbs are movable! Cute eh? Shawn laughs at it because he thinks it's too big for a keychain holder. The good thing is I can't misplace it so easily. I'm actually more concern about losing my Hello Kitty keychain than the keys! :)))
d) Access pass to the house
e) Rilakkuma power charger
f) Cable for the charger. I used a mini hair clip to hold the cable together.
g) Various heads for the charger. One for iPhone & the other Nokia.

Thank you Grace, Benny, Yahui, Charlotte, Shawn, Lydia & Lixian for celebrating our birthday with us. I love the present (Lin has yet to get hers), and we love your company better! :D Hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment