Saturday, June 30, 2012

Brunch at Arbite with a Bruised Forehead

I had a freak accident yesterday...hit my head against my car while trying to get into it, which resulted in the car door slamming into me. The damage: bruised & cut forehead...It's not stopping me from going out though. :) We're doing brunch with Pauline at Arbite today. :) It's funny how we are here every week but never check out the place. Well, it's never too late eh? ;)

We managed to get a corner table even though we have no reservation. Hah! :D Sweet.

Perhaps we were seated next to the window, or perhaps the place was packed. We felt hot. *.* Some icy coolers to bring down our temperatures before we start our meal. :) Lin & I had Sanpellegrino's Pompelo and Pauline had a ice mocha - her 1st coffee fix for the day.

Arbite serves egg benny on foccacia. :) A little nice change here from the usual muffin base.

And Truffle Beef Burger. :) Juicy beef patty.If only we could have french fries instead of wedges...it's a personal preference. :)


I'm loving my weekend, other than the bruise & cut on my forehead that is. *.*

Details of Arbite:
66A Serangoon Garden Way
Singapore 555962
T: +65 6287 0430


No comments:

Post a Comment