Friday, June 22, 2012

New Zealand Fare at Blackbird Cafe

Three sleepy heads did dinner at Blackbird Cafe on a Friday evening. If I can recall in my sleeping mode, the cafe ambience was pleasant and the food was simple but good.

Lin & I needed a perk-me-up drink, and so Lychee Sodas for us please. :)

Comforting mushroom soup and well toasted bread to start our meal. :)

Patrick and his vege sandwich....as healthy as he can gets. :)

Lin and I shared a Seafood Risotto of scallops & crabmeat. :) Eaten best when hot...otherwise it gets fishy...

The seafood spaghetti consisting of shrimps was pretty yum.

Blackbird Cafe is actually quite a nice place to unwind after a long week at work. :) We were comparing who had the darkest eyes bag! LOL. *.* Happy weekend!

Details of Blackbird Cafe:
The Luxue
#01-01A
6 Handy Road
T: +65 9185 8116

No comments:

Post a Comment