Sunday, July 8, 2012

Koka's Cycling Trip Around the North Eastern Riverine Loop

Thanks to our new interest in cycling, we discovered a part of Singapore we never knew, with Koka. :)

This is our cycling route. We needed to start from Punggol Park bicycle kiosk for Tina to rent a bike.




It has been a rainy week and we were thrilled for a clear blue day! :)

A little too sunny though. :) We gotta take five...

Have a break, have some lychees :)

The track we rode on... :)

As you can see by now, I'm Koka's official driver/cyclist/rider. *.*

It's awesome to be close to nature once in a while. :D

I'm not able to advise in greater detail of our route as we are newbies to the area. I think I need a few more trips to orientate myself. ;)

I also need to try to bring my elephany camera to take better quality pics. But I'm not confident taking care of it and ensuring Koka sits still in the basket...she's such a show off. Hmph!

Details of Park Connector Network:

No comments:

Post a Comment