Monday, July 30, 2012

We're Not In the Big Apple

No, we're not in the Big Apple. :))) Sheau Wen and I just did a Monday brunch at Dean & Deluca Singapore. ;) It's awesome to do Monday brunches as we didn't have to queue to be seated or wait long for our food. :)

I was pretty pleased to be seated at Table 23. :) 23, my fav number! :D

Sheau Wen opted for a Chai Latte while I had ice ginger peach tea (hoping it would do my tummy some good???)

We shared an Egg Iberico which was basically 2 poached eggs with sautéed mushrooms, Jamón Ibérico and Hollandaise sauce on sundried tomato bread. I love everything but the Hollandaise sauce, which was blend...a big downside for this item.

We heart the Berris & Flap Jack. Fluffy oat & honey buttermilk pancakes with fresh mixed berries and Dean & DeLuca “Grade A” Organic Maple Syrup. Yum...

We took time to check out the retail store too. :) Spoilt for choice!

Gourmet grocery shopping in a small cosy outfit. ;)

There's stuff for everyone at home. :)

Buying just one tin of sugar in one colour isn't doing the coloured sugar any justice. They look pretty in the various hues together! :))) 

Tea? :)

Some spread for my pancakes. ;)

Some granola for Lin's breakfast. :)

Some sauces for my pastas. :)

Some black truffles? :)

Some herbs & spices for my mains. :)

Too confused ... *.*

 Oooo there's also a cured meat & smoked meat, and cheese section. :D

I'm already thinking of what to have & buy for my next visit. Ha! :D

Details of Dean & Deluca:
181 Orchard Road
#04-23/24 Orchard Central
Singapore 238896
T: +65 6509 7708

No comments:

Post a Comment