Friday, November 2, 2012

K Nitey :)

It's a Friday nite get-together for our China travel buddies. :) Tina booked a 4-hour session!!! *.*
 
The opening song was 小三. The four of us were quite tickled to find the song here??? We heard this song on our roadtrip to Yunnan. Cringe cringe cringe...Lol!
 
Even though I don't sing, and if I did, horribly, I enjoyed myself with my gfs. :))) Ann's really good at enlivening the session; Tina sounded like a different person totally when she sings (v v good) and Lin's an excellent Chinese teacher.
 
Prior to our ka la ka la session, we had Guo Qiao Mi Xian (过桥米线) at HonGuo (红锅). :)
 
The other sides we had included Hong You Chao Shou (红油炒手), veg and century eggs.
 
This place was packed on a Friday nite! :) Thanks Ann for introducing a new place to the three of us. :)
 
Details of HonGuo (红锅):
B1-06 Bugis Junction
200 Victoria Street
T: +65 6884 4717
W: http://www.katrinahldgs.com/honguo.html

No comments:

Post a Comment