Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday Dinner's at Two Chefs

Tonite's dinner's at Two Chefs Eating Place with Ling Lee and her two friends, Gina & Jolene. :) It's Lin and my maiden visit here. :))) The place reminded us a little of Hong Kong's dai pai dong. :) As such I actually had heighten expectation of the food...
 
Despite the ladies's raving recommendations to try the cold cockles, Lin and I gave it a miss. :)
 
I'm not into prawn paste chicken but I did enjoy the tender pork ribs coated with milk powder. :) This would make a perfect dish for Christmas as it resembles snow covered grounds.
 
Cholestrol high 3 egged veg is always welcomed. :))) The tofu with enoki and minced pork was average.
 
The dinner was completed with fried rice and peppery radish soup.
 
Details of Two Chefs:
#01-129
116 Commonwealth Crescent
Singapore  140116
T: +65 6472 5361/ 9437 9712
 

No comments:

Post a Comment