Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Traveling Back to the 1930s for Lunch...










Today's lunch venue has gotta be a very nostalgic one. :))) Sheau Wen, Lin & I traveled backed to the 1930s for lunch... :) 

I was googling for a nice bistro/cafe around KWS where Sheau Wen was scheduled to have her physiotherapy this afternoon. There must be more to this area for our dear friend than physiotherapy! I'm glad I found a few spots we could try! Yeah! :D

My Garmin navigator took us to the other side of Jalan Bersar. Humph...I got off my car, left Lin & Sheau Wen in it, and went searching for Kam Leng Hotel where Suprette was located. It's on the right side of Jalan Bersar! Not left! :))) 

Suprette serves American inspired food. That explains the serving size... *.*










Sheau Wen had peppermint tea to go with her Cheese on Toast. Lin & I had the Suprette Burger & coke. :) We can skip burgers for MONTHS now! Totally overwhelmed.









Details of Suprette:
Kam Leng Hotel Lobby
383 Jalan Besar
Singapore 209001
T: +65 6298 8962
W: http://www.suprette.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment