Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Another Mobility Friendly Lunch Venue :)















Oopsy I have been out of action here for a couple of weeks. :))) Can't tell you what I had been busy with, but in a nutshell, we were pre-occupied with work, renovation & getting stuff for our new home. :) Tuesday however, is reserved for Sheau Wen . We did lunch before I sent her to KWS for her weekly physiotherapy. :)

Lin wasn't with us and I wasn't comfortable taking Sheau Wen to try new places on my own. I didn't feel assure dropping her alone at the entrance of any venue before trying to look for a parking lot myself. 

Having said that we did manage to find another place today which is friendly for people with mobility difficulties. Nam Nam at Wheelock Place. :) We parked our car at B2 (Nam Nam's located on B2) and as close to the entrance of the mall as possible. 

We did Nam Nam's 3 course lunch set. :) Definitely value for money at SGD9.90. :D

Vietnamese Spring Rolls + Chicken/Beef Slice Pho + Ice Coffee/Ice Tea/Mineral Water




























Details of Nam Nam:
#B2-02 Wheelock Place

501 Orchard Road
T: +65 6735 1488

No comments:

Post a Comment