Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day 1: A Much Needed Respite






















I do not have the luxury of having a long vacation. 4 days is all my schedule permits but it's a much needed respite from the crazy April routine. This time round Wendy & I headed to Tokyo.

Our home in Tokyo is Grand Hyatt on Roppongi Hills.



















A small cosy seating area


Gorgeous hydrangeas and lighted stairway











Our comfy room







The bathroom is huge by Japanese standard! :)












Traveling indeed doesn't have to be hectic. Grand Hyatt took care of everything. The ever service-oriented concierge even helped me source for the soba pillow which I absolutely adore but alas we have no time to get it. :( I promise I will get it the next time round. Soba pillow wait for me! ;)

Grand Hyatt Tokyo is 90 mins by limousine bus from Narita International Airport and 40 mins from Haneda Airport.

Details of Grand Hyatt Tokyo:
http://tokyo.grand.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment