Saturday, February 22, 2014

Comforting Food at Etna :)




























Pauline & I were deliberating which Italian restaurant we should go & we finally decided on Etna at Duxton. :) The experience was a pleasant one. :) 

We started our lunch with a juicy, cheesy Calzone. :)





























Lin & I really enjoyed this seafood linguine. It was a special of the day. The ingredients were o' so fresh! :D







































We helped Pauline to polish off the Linguine al Granchio -
linguine with crabmeat and soft shell crab in lobster bisque 
:) It was a little heavy for my liking though.

































I love the sweet surprises Pauline arranges us for us every year. :)

Millefoglie Etna - caramelized puff pastry layered with cream and chocolate custard was amazing, I think I would be going back for more. :)





























A bit of this & a bit of homemade vanilla ice cream made this lunch perfect. :) 




























Happy... :)))

Details of Etna:
50 Duxton Road
Singapore 089534
T: +65 6220 5513
W: http://etnaitalianrestaurant.com.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment