Saturday, February 8, 2014

Our 2014 Lunar New Year in a Nutshell :)














Despite our busy schedules, Lin found time to beautify our house with CNY decor. :) Thumbs up for her efforts!

Our cherry blossom tree bloomed in time for the lunar new year too. I would love it even more if the flowers were in darker shades of pink. Pretty nonetheless. :)









We did managed to capture some pics with grandmom after all. ;) I heart the selfie with grandmom. She looked cute in her black framed glasses. I've something similar too btw. :)))



Two other highlights of our CNY

Annual affair 1: 
Sheau Wen, TG & Joanna came over for a steaming dinner. :)



Annual affair 2:
CNY luncheon with our gfs & their babies :)
























I wish CNY could be longer...the holidays never seem enough. *.* I'm looking forward to the next lunar new year already! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment