Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Buffet Dinner at Rise

This evening, we did a celebration & energy booster dinner at Rise, Marina Bay Sands Hotel. We celebrate the courage of those who took the leap of faith to move out of our comfort zone and venture into something totally new. It was also a much needed "fuel" for some after draining weeks/months.

I thought I would be late due to an overun at a client's meeting but I was the first! ;)

Walked one round & was happy to see a wide selection of food. Not that I eat alot, I don't now actually due to age? But it's always splendid to see huge variety. :)

Assortment of bread & cheese :)

Salad & antipasto

Sushi and seafood counter

Maki for me. :)

Linda & Rose's fav stop :D

Asian & Western selection, nothing quite appeal to me.

Dessert station :) Sweet.

Who's able to resist? :)

I didn't have much...really. :)

Ended my meal on a sweet note. ;)

I enjoyed my evening but somehow my heart was a little burdened. I can't help feeling a little pity we have to move because of certain circumstances. Changes are inevitable and we just have to take them positively. The next destination will be better, so far for me at least. :) Praise God.

Details of Rise:
Marina Bay Sands Hotel
Tower 2 Lobby Level
10 Bayfront Avenue
T: +65 6688 5525

No comments:

Post a Comment