Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Coffee, Tea & Toast at Ya Kun

We were running errands and getting my spare spectacles made at Better Vision, at the airport last nite. :) I knew my eyesight deteriorated as I'm having troubling focusing on objects in the camera's viewfinder. :( These days, I'm using SONY Nex F3 simply cos of the large viewing panel and it's light compared to my elehany gadget. Anyway the night was still early and we did coffee, tea and toast at Ya Kun. It's been a long long time since we last patronized any Ya Kun chains. :)

Nostalgic posters?

Lin & Beanie had the classic combination of kaya (coconut and pandan jam) toast and soft boiled eggs. I hate soft boiled eggs. *.*

Mom and I had this! Thick slab of butter in toast? ;)

Nah...it's durian ice cream toast! :D

Sweet Tuesday nite. :)

Details of Ya Kun Kaya Toast:
65 Airport Boulevard
#B2-LF3, Arrival Hall
Changi Airport Terminal 3
T: +65 6241 4341

No comments:

Post a Comment