Saturday, August 25, 2012

Largest Number of Cycling Companions So Far :)

This is by far the largest number of cycling companions Lin & I have since we started cycling. :) The more the merrier! :D
 
Koka was thrilled with her new friends! ;)
 
Try spotting them! Lol! :)))
 
Koka wanna make sure she leaves a deep first impression....Koka & I before our fall. And me after the fall.
 
Koka tried to get out of the basket!!! In my panic, I tried reining her in but we flew off the bike instead. *.* I landed on all fours (bleeding knees & palms), yet still scrambling for the DOG to check if she's alright!!! Urggghh...Thank goodness we were in a big group and everyone came to our aid. :)
 
Lunch was at Popeyes! :D
 
We put back whatever calories we lost. :)))
 
Details of Popeyes:
10 Tebing Lane #01-05
Singapore 828836
W: www.popeyes.com.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment