Thursday, September 24, 2015

Peking Duck Feast with My Classmates at Jin Yaa Tang :D





Finally I found time to do dinner with my classmates. :) Lin had to do dinner with her Beijing colleagues and I didn't want to intrude. :)))

Nv brought us to Jing Yaa Tang at The Opposite House for Peking duck! :D This is it! :) The decor and ambience appealed to me. :D 












































A bunch of us from everywhere, coming together for a Peking duck feast. :) Cheers!













Appetite killer eh? :))) 















Waiting in anticipation. :)




























Condiments for the duck :)































The highlight of the nite. :) Jing Yaa Tang's peking duck is lean and ain't oily. :)
















I like these thin sheets were kept warm. :)





























Parcel of yums. :)
















You know when a soup isn't good but awesome. :))) This duck soup was bursting with flavours! :D
















Scallops were fresh!






























Despite its spiciness, we couldn't say no to these Sichuan spicy chicken. :)
















This is an interesting fishy dish. The flesh are deboned and shredded into tiny noodles. A little spicy but appetising. :) One of my fav dish at Jing Yaa Tang. :)
















This rib was a piece of artwork. Too gorgeous to be eaten. It resembled the woodland arch Bonnie created earlier in the day and we gave her the honour of having the first slice. :)
















Basically I love any cabbage stew. :)














Seasonal veg. :)
















Fried rice to fill our tummies further!














Egg tarts and swissroll look alike for the rest of the classmates. :)






























Jin Yaa Tang is definitely the restaurant I would go over and over again! :D As I'm writing this entry, I'm already missing some of the dishes. :)

Details of Jing Yaa Tang (金雅堂):
The Opposite House
11 Sanlitun Lu
Chaoyang District
Beijing 100027
China
T: +86 1064 105230
W: http://www.theoppositehouse.com/#/restaurants-and-bars/all/jing-yaa-tang/#_=_

No comments:

Post a Comment