Friday, September 25, 2015

Finale at Red Bowl :)




























Wrapping up the week in Beijing with a hotpot dinner at Red Bowl with my new friends. :)

















I was expecting red bowls. :))) Well there was an enormous one at the entrance which I didn't take a pic as the rest of them were busy snapping away. :)















Oh I just realised there's a faint print of a guy in China's signature green uniform on the paper menu. :)















Pick your stock! :D






Lin & I chose black chicken feet with rose buds. :)














Steamed chicken to munch as we waited for the stock to be heated. :)




A must for all hotpots...greenies.... :)




Shrimps. :)
















You know we can't live without meat. :) Pork  + beef slices. :)









































I would like to bite into these meat balls and fish balls too. :) But for the eyes only. *.*

















Again, for the eyes only...tofu blocks...




























Not sure what these are, but I'm not sure if I would like them...



Fish paste I reckon. :)







And these floating "balloons". :)
















I wasn't feeling too well by the end of the nite. A week of early mornings and late nites in Beijing had taken a toil on me. :((( Hello fever....I would have otherwise enjoyed my dinner and company much much better.

Details of Red Bowl:
Jing Guang Centre, Hujialou, Chaoyang district
朝阳区呼家楼朝阳北路京广中心北京瑰丽酒店
W: http://www.rosewoodhotels.com/en/beijing/dining/Red-Bowl

No comments:

Post a Comment