Friday, December 17, 2010

As Lazy As I Can Get

Yayi's leaving for Germany next Monday. : ( And so we threw him a mini DIY maki party. I couldn't be any lazier. Lol. :))) Most of the stuff I got for our dinner were either "throw in the toaster", "throw in the oven" or "pan fry". Our helper, Novi asked "that's it?" Without Lin to go grocery shopping with me, I tend to take short cuts. ;)















Lin complained there wasn't enough variety for our maki stuffing... : O But at the end of everything, she said she was overstuffed??? My other half is difficult to please eh? :)))

Following were what I've bought: tamago, crispy chicken with seaweed, tobikko, crispy pork floss...















unagi & sausages. :)





















Our spread also included kimchi & ebi gyozas and Lin's fav Indian crackers. :)





















Tonite's dinner was really as lazy as I could get. While the quality of the food is an important factor to a perfect dinner, the company of loved ones rules above all else. Don't you agree? ^.* Say yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment