Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tea With An Unwillingly Companion

The weather this morning was cooling with some sunshine after days of heavy downpour. :) Aunt Annie brought us pandan cake from Bengawan Solo. Lin just found me a cute tea set. The elements were so right to do tea in our little garden. :) I got Koka, the unwillingly one to do tea with me. Lol. :)))

We got this tea set from Japan, maybe 4 years ago? I can't remember now. It was hidden somewhere in the cupboard until Lin did some housekeeping a few days back. I love it! :)

The cap & face are actually teacups. How cute is that? *.*
I made myself a pot of apple tea. The apple fragrance is sweet, sweet, sweet.





















The lightness of Bengawan Solo's pandan cakes makes it very easy for one to take two. Somehow you wouldn't feel guilty having more than a slice. ;) Am I deceiving myself?




























Here's my unwillingly tea companion. She still manages a smile though! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment