Thursday, December 2, 2010

Shabu Shabu at Shabu-Hana

I had cravings for shabu shabu! : O It's really difficult to find a Japanese restaurant that serves shabu shabu in Singapore. Went googling and found Shabu-Hana. So we visited the place with Patrick last evening. :)

We had two sets of Waygu beef & a set of Kurobota pork. The soup base was light as it was boiled with kelp. It suited Lin & my palatte but people who prefer stronger flavour such as Patrick may find it average. He was still hungry after the dinner. Lol. :)))





















Shabu shabu makes such great winter meal. ^.* We do not have winters here, so a rainy December kind of justifies a warm shabu shabu dinner. :D



















To end the meal, Lin & I had a bowl of ramen each. Wonderful. :) It was an evening where I just wanna indulge somehow...perhaps I'm deprived, perhaps I was just restless & needed some perk me ups...perhaps perhaps perhaps. :)




























Details of Shabu-Hana:
14 Mohamed Sultan Road
T: +65 6235 8216
W: http://www.shabuhana.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment