Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fried Mee Siam for Breakfast

Lin introduced me to fried mee siam by Chinta Manis recently & I'm loving it. :) Since we were around the area this morning, we dropped by Chinta Manis for breakfast. One of the great things about living in Singapore is you have a wide selection of food for breakfast to suit different cravings & budget. ^.*



What do I like about the fried mee siam? Well it's not too dry, very flavourful, the shrimps are fresh & the soft tofu cubes give the mee siam a little twist in texture. And, if I may stress, the chilli has ikan bilis in them. :) Lastly, because it's fried, I need not worry about splashing my top/dress with gravy (original mee siam comes with gravy). I'm a pretty clumsy eater. Lol :)))




























Details of Chinta Manis:
China Square Food Court
51 Telok Ayer Street #01-03
T: +65 6225 4754
W: http://www.chintamanis.com.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment