Thursday, March 3, 2011

Something Sweet for Breakfast :)

I had something sweet for breakfast! :) Freshly baked marble muffin from The Signature Patisserie. I thought it would go well with Lipton's new Apple Tea. And it did! I enjoyed my muffin & my apple tea (the tea smelt applely but I think the one we had in Japan was much better). The muffin was soft & moist and its core was oozing chocolate! :O What a sinful morning! LOL!




























I would love to have their chocolate muffins but they were SOLD OUT??? So Beanie got us the marble ones, which was pretty good too! ^.* Btw, if you're weight conscious, you may go for their cute mini muffins. But I guess it wouldn't make a difference cos you would most problably be popping these mini cuties non-stop. :)




























Details of  The Signature Patisserie:
No. 151 Chin Swee Road
#01-29 Manhattan House

2 comments:

  1. Your picture taken for our products are beautiful! We would like to make the two copies & showcase in our outlet! Will appreciate your reply. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thank you for liking my pics! :)Please advise on your email address so that we can discuss this in private.

    ReplyDelete