Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lin's New Fav Sushi Chain

























Lin has been raving about how she much prefers Itacho Sushi over Sushi Tei's. Yvonne & I finally checked the place out today. My conclusion? It's just another sushi chain. :)

There are a few items I do like. The crabmeat chawamushi is one. :) It's delish.




























The tender grilled pork atop the sushi rice is lovely too.




























We heart the ebi tempura sushi. :) They aren't greasy & I figured we could down two each. But that's just a passing thought. :)))





























Duck rice? Nah...duck sushi. :)

The tamago sushi is not as sweet as those served in other sushi chains. Not too bad I supposed.




























I like maki for their easy bite size. :) It's easy to pop these prawn makis non-stop...




























And who can resist the colourful Sakura Don? I love the name of this dish & I love the colours! :D




















The tuna sushi was average.




























Stuff I would pass the next visit:

Salmon sushi...not impressionable...





















We love pumpkin tempuras, but not these chunky sorts... :(




























I guess we'll be coming back again since Lin likes it and we do find some stuff that we like. :)

Details of Itacho Sushi:
ION Orchard
#B2-18
2 Orchard Turn
T: +65 6509 8911

No comments:

Post a Comment