Monday, January 11, 2010

A Great Way to Fly

No matter where we go, Lin and I always travel on Singapore Airlines. Somehow we feel safer on our national carrier. :) After weeks away from Singapore, the greetings of the crew 'Hi Miss Goh' and some Singlish makes me feel 'I'm home'. :)))

I was fortunate to be able to try out the new A380 business class a couple of times to London and back. I was hesitant to take any photos initially. However I spotted a passenger doing it, and so I whipped out my camera and started clicking away too. ;) The addition of A380 to SQ's existing fleet definitely makes traveling long haul a much more pleasant one. :)



















The configuration on A380 business class' seats is 1-2-1 as compared to the usual 2-2-2. Hence the seats are much more roomy. :) It's advisable to take the window seat as you not only get storage in the overhead compartment, you have extra storage at the side of your seat too!







































I like the control panel and handset. :)













Inflight entertainment brought to a greater height with larger screens! Yeah! :D


The bed that is completely flat, ensuring passengers like myself a good night sleep... :)
Before you know, we're home :)



For reservation, just visit http://www.singaporeair.com/.
Bon voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment