Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Contented With A Bowl Of Beef Balls Bee Hoon

Beanie bought lunch takeaway for me today. :) It's from our fav beef balls bee hoon stall, The Beef House. Do not turn away from this plain looking bowl of beef balls bee hoon. The beef balls are actually handmade & very succulent. The broth is extremely tasty too. Oh and I need to mention the stall's very own chilli sauce. It completed the beef balls superbly. This simple bowl of beef balls bee hoon is another comfort food of ours! ;)

Pardon me for not placing the beef balls bee hoon in a prettier bowl. I didn't want to wash the dishes. :)))




























As for the chilli sauce, I had no choice but to use a little dish for easy dipping. :)))













Details of The Beef House:
No 217 Syed Alwi Road
T: +65 9665 4919/ 9821 5463
Business hours: 9am-6pm (close on Friday)

No comments:

Post a Comment