Friday, April 9, 2010

What Shall I Have For Lunch On A Hot Hot Day???

The temperature is rising, my rashes are acting up...fortunately no eczema yet. What shall I have for lunch on a Hot Hot day? I need to down COLD stuff! Here's my brainstormed list of icy stuff for lunch. :) :

Ice cream (which I had for lunch yesterday)
Ice cubes (not a bad idea since I wanna lose another kg)
Waffle with ice cream (putting it off cos it's too fattening)
Crepe with ice cream (maybe. It seems less fattening than waffle?)
Mom's chendol (I only like mom's cos she will not add any green worms or funny 'goodies' in mine)
Ice longan (next week's lunch?)
Fruits on ice (super healthy)
Cha soba (cold & savory as compared to the above)
....

So today, I decided to make myself some chilled cha soba! :O

I wasn't sure how much cha soba to make. Do I cook a whole packet? or half a packet? I realized they were packed in 4 individual bundles after opening it. A bundle per serving. Brilliant. ;) Haiz, wasted some brain cells here. :)))













































This is brainless cooking. Just turn to the back of the packet for cooking instructions. For people who can't read Japanese, pictoral instructions are simply useful. :D

My lunch, done in 10 mins (excludes photo taking time). ;)




























Enjoy! Summer's here!

No comments:

Post a Comment