Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cute Steamed Cakes

I've been contemplating to try BreadTalk's steamed cakes for the longest time. I thought they resemble cushions! Cute! Cute! Cute! :))) Lin & I finally did so this morning. We were in for a pleasant surprise! ;)

There are 4 flavours: marble, green tea, strawberry & orange. We decided to try two flavours for a start. I like the swirls on the marble one, and hence that was my 1st pick. Our second pick was the green tea steamed cake which our cousin, Yahui recommended. 

Oooooo, the steamed cakes were SOFT & MOIST... Not too sweet. :D They will go really well with a cup of coffee or tea. The green tea one was kind of overwhelming for me. I only had a litte bite but the green tea taste lingered quite a while on my palatte. I'm pretty sure green tea lovers will fall for it! ^.^

I will definitely be buying the steamed cakes again! :) They make great afternoon snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment