Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Will You Wait? Daiki (大喜)? Yes!

Will you wait more than an hour for something that's really yummy? I thought we wouldn't, but we did. :))) We visited Daiki last April when we were in Tokyo. I love it! :) Daiki is famous for chicken soba soup!




























I don't usually upload a big pic of my family & friends. But I need to show my readers the queue. Hence...apologies Beanie. :)))













I like how we placed our order through a machine. :)




























Here're our order tickets. :) We ordered chicken soba soup & green tea. ;)




























Tada, the famous chicken soba soup! The broth is light & the noodles QQ. The egg is done to perfection, the way we like it. ^-^ Worth the wait!



















Details of Daiki:
3-47-2 Yushima, Bunkyo, Tokyo Prefecture 113-0034
T: +813 3834 0348

No comments:

Post a Comment