Thursday, December 13, 2012

Babies, It's Lunch at Nam Nam Noodle Bar

There's finally a Vietnamese restaurant smacked right in the heart of Orchard Road.
 
We checked this casual restaurant Nam Nam Noodle Bar out with Selin, Tricia and their babies. :)
 
I'm liking the little details...:) and I like the menu! There's Banh Mi! Hoa got us hooked on these mean baguettes with awesome stuffing while we were in Ho Chi Minh.
 
The 5 spices pork belly & pork pate Banh Mi were delectable :D The combi fused together beautifully. We gave a thumbs up for the spring roll and peanut sauce too. :)
 
Pho is kind of a "staple" for us? Somehow when you enter a Vietnamese restaurant, Pho is like a no brainer choice. Beef or chicken? Doesn't matter. Both were fabulous. Le Le was a big fan of the flavourful broth.
 
There're alot more types of noodles Vietnam has to offer than just Pho. Lin and I also shared  a bowl of egg noodles with crackers which turned out to be like mee pok. :))) It came with shrimps and fish cakes too. The serving was a biggie.
 
Drink & regret... Vietnamese ice coffee...it's good but I suffered thereafter...I can't take coffee as it makes me nausea... *.* But I finished the whole cup nonetheless. :(
 
The ice tea's Tricia's.
 
We were not blown away by the dessert...I wish they had coconut ice cream on the menu...
 
Details of Nam Nam Noodle Bar:
#B2-02 Wheelock Place

No comments:

Post a Comment