Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Merry Luncheon at Zafferano :)

BOTM annual Christmas luncheon is one event I look forward to every year. :) This year's luncheon is at Zafferano, a contemporary Italian restaurant. They put us in a wine room, which is very fitting for this group of loud traders & bankers. Because it's a luncheon, we were disciplined in our wine intake! (wink wink) :)
 
I'm not a bready person but these breads were just too good...I cleared half a tray on my own???
 
Antipasti from the Buffet
 
Lin & I shared Homemade Tagliatelle Bolognese with Beef Ragu and Parmesan Shaving
 
and Risotto with Seafood & Vegetables
 
Lemon Tart outshines everything on the dessert plates!!! :D
 
It started to pour towards the end of our lunch. While the rest return to their Bloombergs, Ann, Lin & I stayed back a little to chill. It has been a hectic week for us... :) Bliss...It's beginning to feel like Christmas...:)
 
Details of Zafferano:
L43 Ocean Financial Centre
10 Collyer Quay
Singapore 049315
T: +65 6509 1488

No comments:

Post a Comment