Thursday, December 6, 2012

First Holiday Party for 2012! :)

My first holiday party for 2012 at ONE°15 Marina Club! :D We went swimming in the sea! :) 
 
Lin dressed as water
Maggie with her ultra outstanding fish head
Maggie's partner in an opulent blue & green fish outfit. He was initially concerned people might think he's participating in Chinggay! Lol!!! :D
Mike with his's son's starfish swimming float
Corrine in her gorgeous octopus attire. I think Corrine's bf's dressed as Master of the Sea???
As for myself? I'm just a beachgoer trying my luck at catching crabs! :)))
 
Balloon sculpting captured the kids at heart. :) It's amazing the number of creatures this balloonist was able to create. Absolutely talented!
 
As you can see, food wasn't the focus of the nite. :)
 
The party continued at Woo Bar at W Hotel. We were told by the serving staff the bar closes at 11.30pm but with the Google crowd marching in...
 
I had to bring my crab along to Woo Bar :)))
 
Us, back home, satisfied with our catch of the day! :)
 
Happy Holidays! :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment