Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Classic at TG & Joanna's

This is not Harrods. This is not Macy. It's TG & Joanna's lovely nest and their amazing nutcrackers collection! I'm so blown away by them. I've been wishing for just one nutcracker for two years now but it's still a wish. Lin told me nobody will ever know I wanna a nutcracker when I never tell anybody about it. The thing is, if I've said it, then where is the surprise & where is the thrill??? *.*
 
Nothing beats home cooked Christmas meal. It's a little fusion here with turkey, ham, chicken rice, curry chicken, fried chicken wings, roasted pork belly, roasted veg, curry veg etc etc. :) Anything goes here in Singapore! We have Christmas here with sun and rain instead of snow & chill.
 
And of course we had plenty of sweets!
 
A Christmas Classic centrepiece by Blume Link, especially for Joanna & TG. :)
 
The greatest Christmas gift of all was never placed beneath a tree. He lay within the manger for the entire world to see. Blessed Christmas one & all! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment