Wednesday, February 20, 2013

B'day Treat from Yvonne & Tommy















Yvonne & Tommy treated Lin & I to fish head hotpot at Tian Wai Tian this evening. I'm trying my best to enjoy the dinner even though I'm still upset by afternoon's road bullying incident. :( 

We heart the soup but was surprised to fish out deep fried garoupa. We prefer the non-fried version but according to Lin, there wasn't such an option.

The prawn paste roll (hay chor) was lovely. I love the crunchy chestnut and it wasn't too meaty at all. :)












I wasn't blown away by the prawns & beancurd as it wasn't anything out of the ordinary.




























There isn't any place for dessert in the area. We headed to Udders at MyVillage for some sweet treats! :)
















Thank you Yvonne & Tommy for trying to make my Wednesday a little better. :)

Details of Tian Wai Tian Fish Head Steamboat Restaurant:
1382/1383 Serangoon Road
T:+65 6292 9982

Details of Udders:
#01-11, MyVillage Mall
1 Maju Ave
Singapore 556679
T: +65 66345839
W: http://www.udders.com.sg/home

No comments:

Post a Comment