Friday, February 8, 2013

Home Cooked Reunion Dinner :)









Lunar new year is just round the corner! :) This week has been unbelievably hectic for us at work and I'm thankful I need not help out with spring cleaning. Besides, I'm allergic to dust... ;) It's true!

After a week of rushing, all Lin & I looked forward to, was mom's home cooked reunion dinner. She makes the best reunion dinner, using the freshest ingredients. Yahui joined us for the feast. :)

From the sea, we had prawns & chives, cold crabs and steamed fish. :)









The other not to be missed dishes: Roasted chicken, stewed veg (our fav) and abalone, sea cucumber, fishballs & cabbage soup.









And my first loi hei for this lunar new year! :D Tossing to a wonderful year ahead!

The salmon, veg & crackers salad was from Imperial Treasure Teochew Restaurant. While most people will aim for the fish, Lin & I only aim for the "gold", i.e the crackers. :)))








15 days of feasting here we come!!!

Wishing everyone Abundant Blessings this Spring!
恩上加恩,乐上加乐,主爱永偕,恭喜恭喜!

No comments:

Post a Comment